April 12, 2020 2:41 pm
Office of Public Affairs & Media Relations
MORE THAN 3 DOZEN ARRESTED DURING WEST VOLUSIA DRUG ENFORCEMENT OPERATION
A drug enforcement operation on the west side of Volusia County concluded this weekend with about three dozen arrests, including several arrested Saturday in a warrant round-up conducted by Volusia Sheriff’s deputies, detectives and members of the West Volusia Narcotics Task Force and Crime Suppression Teams.
Several wanted suspects were arrested Saturday on warrants stemming from investigations that started earlier this year.
Those were in addition to 25 others arrested during an operation targeting street-level drug deals last week (April 7-10).
Arrested Saturday were:
- Lidesmond Baker (DOB 2/26/79): Sale and Delivery of Cocaine within 1000 ft of a child care facility, additionally charged with resisting arrest without violence, $2,373 currency seized
- Gerald Davis (DOB 3/1/58): Sale and Delivery of Heroin within 1000 ft of child care facility, additionally charged with possession of drug paraphernalia
- Lamont Yarbrough (DOB 7/13/1979): Two counts of sale and delivery of cocaine within 1000 ft of a park, additionally charged with trafficking in heroin (21.6 grams), possession of cocaine with intent to distribute (12.7 grams), possession of MDMA with intent to sell (6 grams), Possession of Dilaudid with intent to sell
- Owen Graham (DOB 6/26/94): Two counts of sale and delivery of cocaine within 1000 ft of convenience store, additionally charged with possession of crack cocaine (1.6 grams), possession of heroin (.6 grams), possession of oxycodone (1), possession of Alprazolam (5); charges pending reference the recovery of a 9mm handgun in car, as Graham is a convicted felon
- Spurlin Cox (DOB 5/3/62): Possession of heroin and possession of cocaine, additionally charged with possession of meth (1 gram)
- Catherine Harris (DOB 11/17/61): Sale and delivery of methamphetamine
- Stephanie Mack (DOB 5/4/82): Sale and delivery of heroin
- William Montgomery (DOB 7/8/68): Sale and delivery of heroin
- Ashley Phillips (DOB 5/18/79): Sale and delivery of schedule 2 substance within 1000 ft of a park, additionally charged with possession of drug paraphernalia
- Tyrell Ravenell (DOB 9/9/80): Sale and delivery of cocaine within 1000 ft of a park (2 counts)
- Keandera Robertson (DOB 11/14/87): Sale and delivery of heroin
Those arrested during last week’s portion of the operation included:
- Akecia Leonard 9/20/91 – Sale and delivery of oxycodone, Sale and delivery of Dilaudid
- Darius Conley 1/11/90 - Sale and delivery of oxycodone, Sale and delivery of Dilaudid, possession of Oxycodone with the intent to distribute, carrying a concealed firearm
- Michael Sherman 06/16/1987– Sale and delivery of oxycodone
- Keith Leonard 10/24/1987- Sale and delivery of cocaine (warrant from prior investigation)
- Tavarius Gibson 4/14/1995 – Two counts of sale and delivery of Cocaine (warrant from prior investigation), additionally charged with possession of firearm by convicted felon and possession of ammo by convicted felon
- Eddie McKee 07/11/1970 – Fleeing or attempting to elude, resisting arrest without violence, driving while license suspended and possession of paraphernalia
- Ginger Mondor 11/15/1987 – Fleeing or attempting to elude, Possession of Heroin, resisting arrest without violence, violation of probation re: possession of heroin
- Delvaughn Robinson 4/13/2000- Attempted murder, aggravated assault with a firearm (affidavit from prior shooting case)
- Joseph Wesley 2/18/1956 – Possession of oxycodone, possession of hydrocodone, possession of hydrochloride (currently out on bond from prior charges)
- Kihaunda Keefer 12/17/1990 – Possession of oxycodone, possession of Dilaudid
- Desiree Rioux 6/30/1988- Possession of alprazolam, possession of suboxone
- Amber Christlieb 08/23/1991 – Tampering with evidence and violation of probation re: grand theft
- Lindsey Dutton 09/29/1985 – Possession of crack cocaine
- Ellen Watson 10/14/1961 – Possession of cocaine
- Thomas Oakes 5/28/1978 – Possession of cocaine
- William Matusek 1/17/1991 – Possession of scheduled II substance and paraphernalia
- Chasidy Shelton 1/18/1995- Possession of scheduled II substance and paraphernalia
- Andrew Thomas 1/17/1974 – Possession of paraphernalia and on view violation of felony probation
- Tommy Boother 7/9/1964 – Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Kelan King 10/10/1981 – DWLS, On view violation of felony probation
- William Rainey 8/29/1991 – DWLS
- Robert Kennedy 5/6/1975 – DWLS
While deputies were making one of the arrests Saturday, Thaddeus Robinson (DOB 10/9/79) pulled up to the arrest location and began confronting detectives. Robinson spoke directly to a narcotics detective, stated his home address and advised he would be seeing him later. Detectives completed an affidavit against Robinson for corruption by threat which was reviewed by the State Attorney’s Office and signed by Judge Clayton.
After all warrant attempts were completed Saturday, detectives returned to several drug transaction target locations and made additional arrests.
Throughout the operation, detectives recovered a variety of narcotics, cash and 3 handguns.