Emergency Notification System Info
Code Red Notification System: If you have a cell phone or unlisted telephone number, you aren't in our database! The only way to get notifications about emergencies in your area would be to "opt-in" to the free service. Any information furnished for the purpose of emergency notification is exempt from public records requirement.
This system provides the following:
- Emergency notification regarding situations that may be occurring around your home/location.
- Information about said calls, over the phone, with information to keep you and your family safe.
- Boil water alerts, Missing endangered person information, and dangerous situations near you.
- A very valuable resource for your family and the community.
Florida’s 511 Traveler Information System is one of the most effective ways drivers can keep informed about roadway conditions during severe weather, evacuations and emergencies.
When hurricanes, severe weather, wildfires and other emergencies threaten Florida, a free phone call to 511 provides evacuation and emergency travel information. Callers will get important information regarding affected counties, cities, roadways and agencies.511 is a valuable tool providing real-time, locally generated reports regarding:
- Major evacuation routes, road and bridge closures and toll suspensions
- AMBER, Silver and LEO alerts
- Traffic information on interstates; toll roads; and many other major roadways
- Traffic cameras and personalized services